vol. 311 no. 5 F908-F914
- Submitted August 1, 2016
- Accepted August 22, 2016
Copyright & Usage
Copyright © 2016 the American Physiological Society
View Full Text
- Evan C. Ray1,*,
- Jingxin Chen1,*,
- Tanika N. Kelly2,
- Jiang He2,3,
- L. Lee Hamm3,
- Dongfeng Gu4,
- Lawrence C. Shimmin5,
- James E. Hixson5,
- Dabeeru C. Rao6,
- Shaohu Sheng1, and
- Thomas R. Kleyman1,7
- 1Renal-Electrolyte Division, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania;
- 7Departments of Cell Biology and Pharmacology and Chemical Biology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania;
- 2Department of Epidemiology, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana;
- 3Department of Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana;
- 4State Key Laboratory of Cardiovascular Disease, Division of Population Genetics, Fuwai Hospital, National Center for Cardiovascular Diseases, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China;
- 5Human Genetics Center, University of Texas School of Public Health, Houston, Texas;
- 6Division of Biostatistics, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Address for reprint requests and other correspondence: S. Sheng, Renal-Electrolyte Division, Univ. of Pittsburgh, S929 Scaife Hall, 3550 Terrace St, Pittsburgh, PA 15261 (e-mail: ).
↵* E. C. Ray and J. Chen contributed equally to this work.
- Submitted 1 August 2016.
- Accepted 22 August 2016.